Mark you calendars because on Friday, May 23rd at 6am to Saturday, May 24th at 6am, Disney is hosting the “Rock Your Disney Side Party” a 24 hour day for both Disneyland and the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World.
The ’round the clock event invites guests to dress up to celebrate the occasion!
General Event Details:
• Hours of operation for the event will take place from 6:00 AM, May 23, 2014 to 6:00 AM, May 24, 2014.
• Only select attractions, entertainment and services will be available.
• Valid theme park admission is required.
• Event is subject to restrictions and change without notice.
• Costumes should be child-friendly and adhere to any guidelines determined by Disney.
• Costumes should not be obstructive, offensive or violent; drag on the ground; contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest; contain any weapons or objects which resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
• Masks may be worn, but they must not obstruct vision, and eyes must be visible at all times.
• Guests who dress like Disney characters may not pose for pictures or sign autographs.
• Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused admission.
Got my dinner ADR scheduled and now thinking of a costume to wear!! I am so excited about this!!
this is so cool cant wait!!
I would LOVE to do this!! My Husband said I was crazy LOL! Maybe one year I’ll get too. Who wouldn’t want to spend 24 hours at Disney!?!?!?!?!
I would really like to get to spend 24 hours at Disney
Oh my heck that would be so fun, I would love to do that! Wish I could!
I want to go I think that would be a chance of a lifetime and a awesome trip!
I would love to do this one day!
I soooooo wish we could go back “home” for this, it would be amazing!!!
I would love to be there for this, but maybe next time. Hopefully Disney makes this a regular thing!
Oh, to be young again. I can easily be there for the 6 am start time, but staying up past 9 these days just doesn’t happen. LOL!
This looks like so much fun!! Do you find these 24 hour events to be too crowded to enjoy?